FCHW18 – Mobile Columns
FCHW18 Mobile Column Lift Features:
Forward’s FCHW18 Mobile Column Lifting System is for a forward thinker who doesn’t want to tie up space in their workshop with a permanent lift structure. Battery operated with an internal charger you plug these lifts into any standard 110-volt receptacle and it’ll charge the DC batteries inside. Once the charge is full there’s no clutter of power cords in the service bay and you can move them to any bay you choose. Integrated fork pockets let you pick up the lift if you need to move it outside, otherwise, you can freely move the lift yourself with an automatic steering system. Just move the handle down, no need to pump the jacks up to move the column.
Mobile Column Capacity:
- 36,000 lbs. capacity (Two Columns)
- 72,000 lbs. capacity (Four Columns)
- 108,000 lbs. capacity (Six Columns)
- Wired or Wireless Configuration
- Automatic steering / braking system
- Quick connect cables
- Battery operated with full internal charger
- Multiple locking positions
- Usable on any concrete surface
- Easy to move adjustable forks
Capacity: 18,000 lbs.
Standard lift color is red.
|Capacity (# of Columns)||36,000 lbs. (Two), 72,000 lbs. (Four)|
|108,000 lbs. (Six)|
|Column Width||45-1/2″ (1156mm)|
|Wheel Rim Size||9″ to 25″ (228 to 610mm)|
|Clearance Fork to Column||10″ (254mm)|
|Rise Time||78 seconds|
|Charging Voltage||110v charger* 2.5 amps|