FS14 – Scissor Lift
FS14 Scissor Lift Features:
FS14 14,000 lbs. capacity scissor lift is designed with longer runways to service a greater variety of vehicles. The open front and rear design eliminate bay space obstructions normally seen with four post columns. The scissor style provides greater technician access with true vertical lifting.
Open front and rear access create working clearances through the entire middle of this lift. The front, rear and side to side walk through easily allows technicians access to multi-bay projects and tool boxes, when placed adjacent to like work spaces. With options to recess or flush mount the lift in the bay you can create an open clean bay environment for your business.
- Simple, efficient master/slave hydraulic system maintains level platforms during entire lifting cycle
- Mechanical locks with 14 locking positions, automatically engage and pneumatically release, ensuring maximum security when lift is in raised positions
- Automatic rear wheel chocks engage when the lift is raised and release when lowered
- 25 – 1/2” wide runways create a greater drive on area
- 40” runway spacing accommodates smaller cars
- All pivot points are made with self-lubricating bushings for long lift
- Base plate leveling system for easy installation
- Recessed installation available
- ALI Gold Certified lift
Capacity: 14,000 lbs.
Standard lift color
is only in blue.
|Capacity||14,000 lbs. (6350kg)|
|Maximum Rise*||72 – 3/4“ (1848mm) surface mounted measure-ment|
|Lowered Height||10 – 3/4“ (275mm)|
|Overall Length||277” (7035mm)|
|Overall Width (max)||91“ (2310mm)|
|Runway Width||25 – 1/2” (648mm)|
|Runway Length||216” (5486mm)|
|Width Between Platforms||40” (1015mm)|
|Max. Wheelbase||198” (5038mm)|
|Motor / Voltage||5 hp / 230 volt / Single Phase|
|Time of Full Rise||77 seconds|
|Lowering Time||47 seconds|
|Compressed Air Connection||85 -110psi|
|Recommended Bay Size||14’ x 27’ (4.26m x 8.22m)|
|* Rise measures floor to top of runway at full stroke.
FS14 lifts are available in blue only. Power unit consoles are gray.