FSA14 – Alignment Runway Scissor Lift
FSA14 Alignment Runway Scissor Lift Features:
The FSA14 14,000 lbs. capacity alignment scissor lift is designed with longer runways to service and perform alignments on a greater variety of vehicles. Slip plates with convenient pneumatic locking at the control console. No need to manually lock / unlock rear slip plates increasing technician productivity. Two 7,000 lbs. rolling bridges are included with this lift. The open front and rear design eliminate bay space obstructions normally seen with four post columns. The scissor style provides greater technician access with true vertical lifting. Lifts come standard with two (2) turning radius gauges. Easy to use adjustable spacers for radius gauges – the ultimate in wheelbase flexibility. And all in one, alignment ready lift built with the same quality you expect from all the Forward Lift family.
- Longer rear slip plate with auto locking steer designed to accommodate a greater wheelbase range for two and four wheel alignments.
- Alignment lifts come standard with two 7,000 lbs. capacity rolling jacks
- Adjustable radius gauge pockets.
- 25 – 1/2” wide runways create a greater drive on area
- 40” runway spacing accommodates smaller cars
- All pivot points are made with self-lubricating bushings for long lift
- Base plate leveling system for easy installation
- Recessed installation available
- ALI Gold Certified lift
Capacity: 14,000 lbs.
Standard lift colors include blue and red.
|Capacity||14,000 lbs. (6350kg)|
|Maximum Rise*||72 – 3/4“ (1848mm) surface mounted measure-ment|
|Lowered Height||10 – 3/4“ (275mm)|
|Overall Length||277” (7035mm)|
|Overall Width (max)||91“ (2310mm)|
|Runway Width||25 – 1/2” (648mm)|
|Runway Length||216” (5486mm)|
|Width Between Platforms||40” (1015mm)|
|Max. Wheelbase||198” (5038mm)|
|Motor / Voltage||5 hp / 230 volt / Single Phase|
|Time of Full Rise||77 seconds|
|Lowering Time||47 seconds|
|Compressed Air Connection||85 -110psi|
|Recommended Bay Size||14’ x 27’ (4.26m x 8.22m)|
|* Rise measures floor to top of runway at full stroke.|