DP18Pro | Heavy-Duty Two-Post Lift | 18,000lbs
DP18Pro Heavy Duty Two-Post Lift Features:
The DP18Pro is constructed of high-strength, heavy gauge steel columns. Large gusseting on a substantial base plate foundation provides the stability and support you want for a heavy truck lift. With a capacity of 18,000 pounds your shop can start servicing work trucks, vans, or small buses, along with everything else that rolls through the door.
Truck Adapter Extensions:
The DP18Pro comes with eight high-strength, aircraft-grade aluminum truck adapter extensions. Four 5” and four 10” adapters that allow you to lift a wide range of vehicles. Because they’re made of aluminum, you’ll be able to place and maneuver them without strain and they have a convenient column bracket for easy storage.
Arms: Forward’s heavy-duty two-post DP18Pro offers three-stage arms that can easily be extended and retracted while lying on the floor spotting a vehicle. Couple that with the light adapter extensions and you win the spotting large vehicle battle!
Extended Height Model Options:
The DP18Pro offers three different height options:
- DP18N000 (lowest height) – the overhead cross member mounts directly to the column without a column extension to fit a 155 ¾” (12’-11 ¾”) ceiling height.
- DP18N001 (standard height) – fits a 176” (14’-8”) ceiling height.
- DP18N002 (extended height) – fits a 200” (16’-8”) ceiling height.
With all these options it’s easy to choose the best package to fit into your existing shop.
- 18,000 lbs. capacity for lifting most trucks and vans.
- Features symmetrical column design
- Direct-Pull Lifting – high efficiency, low maintenance technology
- Closed loop hydraulic system – protect against hydraulic contamination
- Powder coat paint is more durable than conventional coatings
- Third party tested and certified by ALI
- Padded shut-off bar
- Low profile arms and truck adapters
- Single point release lock at operations center
Capacity: 18,000 lbs.
|Column Extensions||No Extensions||Standard Height||Extended Height|
|Arm Type||3 Stage||3 Stage||3 Stage|
|Total Capacity||18,000 lbs. (8164kg)||18,000 lbs. (8164kg)||18,000 lbs. (8164kg)|
|Rise*||83-1/4” (2114mm)||83-1/4” (2114mm)||83-1/4” (2114mm)|
|Overall Height||154-3/4” (3930mm)||175″ (4445mm)||199” (5054mm)|
|Height to Shut-Off||147-1/4” (3735mm)||167-1/4″ (4250mm)||191-1/4” (4860mm)|
|Minimum Ceiling Height||155-3/4” (3956mm)||176″ (4470mm)||200” (5080mm)|
|Overall Floor Width||154-3/8” (3921mm)||154-3/8” (3921mm)||154-3/8” (3921mm)|
|Inside Column Width||119-5/8” (3038mm)||119-5/8” (3038mm)||119-5/8” (3038mm)|
|Drive Through||108-1/4” (2749mm)||108-1/4″ (2750mm)||108-1/4″ (2750mm)|
|Arm Reach||30” (762mm)
|Minimum Adapter Height||5-1/2” (139mm)||5-1/2” (139mm)||5-1/2” (139mm)|
|Stackable Adapter Height
|10-1/2” (266mm)||10-1/2″ (266mm)||10-1/2″ (266mm)|
|Stackable Adapter Height
|15-1/2” (393mm)||15-1/2″ (393mm)||15-1/2″ (393mm)|
|Voltage*||208/230v, 20 amps||208/230v, 20 amps||208/230v, 20 amps|
|Motor||2 HP/1Ø||2 HP/1Ø||2 HP/1Ø|
|* Specifications subject to change without notice or liability. *Maximum lifting height with 10” adapters
* 1Ø, 3Ø, and 3Ø 600V available via special order – restrictions apply