I10 – Two-Post Lift
I10 Two-Post Lift Features:
Frame engaging rubber padded truck adapters with multiple extensions to raise most vehicles on the road today. Includes four (each) adapter extensions at 3.5″ and 5″. Spot-Rite™ 3-Stage Front Arms to accommodate vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically. This feature allows the technician to position the vehicle doors in front of or behind the column to prevent door damage.
- 10,000 lbs. capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans.
- The I10 has been third party tested by ETL and approved by ALI.
- 3-stage front arm design enables you to position doors in front of the column or behind to avoid door damage.
- Includes adjustable frame contact adapters.
- Adapter storage bracket kit.
- Hydraulic cylinders in each column:
- Top-mounted | Direct pull lifting technology | Cylinder rod concealed inside the carriage
Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
Standard lift colors include blue and red.
|Max. Rise w/5″ extension||76-1/4″ (1937mm)|
|Overall Height||143″ (3632mm)|
|Overall Width||131″ or optional 137″ (3327mm / 4380mm)|
|Drive through clearance||99″ or optional 105″ (2515mm / 2667mm)|
|Overhead switch height||137-5/8″ (3496mm)|
|Front reach (Min/Max)||23″ / 44-1/2″ (584mm / 1130mm)|
|Rear reach (Min/Max)||36″ / 58″ (914mm / 1473mm)|
|Min/Max Adapter Height||3-3/4″ (95mm) no adapter extension
8-3/4″ (222mm) w/5″ adapter extension
|Width Inside Column||109″ or optional 115″ (2769mm / 2921mm)|
|Adapter Heights||3-1/2″and 5″|
|Voltage/Amps||208 / 230, 15 amps; 208/230, 16 amps|
|Ceiling height required||144″ (3658mm)|
|*3-phase available at additional cost
Lifts available in blue and red
Specifications subject to change without notice or liability